Following on from my last update (see Update for our patients – 20th April 2020), here is a summary of the services provided by Blackburn Clinic:
- we continue to offer telehealth (phone consultations) as our initial contact and assessment service. The clinic is open, safe and fully operational to attend to those issues that require a face to face consultation.
- all patients with a fever or respiratory symptoms that require examination will continue to be assessed in our Carpark Respiratory Clinic.
- flu vaccines continue to be well supplied and strongly recommended for all our patients. Please phone the clinic and we will see you for a flu vaccination within the normal working week.
- with the gradual relaxation of restrictions and many activities restarting, we are settling into our ‘new normal’ pattern of interacting with each other and need to reconnect and re-engage with you to perform important preventative health activities. These include:
- Skin Checks
- Over 75 year old Health Assessments
- Men’s & Women’s Health Checks
- 45-49 year old Health Checks, etc.
Thank you once again for all of your support and understanding as we continue on this journey together.
Dr Peter Lovass