When you mishear you miss out on important pieces of your life.
Blackburn Clinic is pleased to now offer a FREE Hearing Check in our rooms. A free hearing check is the first step in identifying if you have hearing loss that could be impacting on your main areas of communication.
Signs of hearing loss
- Do you often ask others to repeat themselves?
- Do you turn up the TV or Radio louder than others prefer?
- Is it difficult to hear conversations when there is background noise?
- Does it seem like others are mumbling when they speak to you?
- Do you have difficulty following group conversations?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions you are not alone, approximately 1 in 10 people experience some degree of hearing loss.
Please phone Blackburn Clinic reception on 9875 1123 to book your FREE 10 minute hearing check. You do not need a doctors referral for this appointment.
A trained audiologist from True Hearing will perform the hearing check, and a Blackburn Clinic GP will interpret the result for you immediately afterward. This service is billed directly to Medicare with no gap to the patient. If a hearing deficiency is found, further investigations may be warranted.